Monday, September 4, 2017

Reflection Connection: September

The start of the new school year is the perfect time to consider which new skills you want to learn over the course of the school year and make a game plan for how to achieve them. No matter how many years you've been teaching, there are always concepts to learn and master.

Entry 2: What new skills do you hope to develop this year? What will you do to obtain those skills?

My Response: This year, I want to continue developing my organizational skills. I've come a long way in the past couple years but I still see areas where I can improve so that I can better help my students stay organized. I think some more organized binders await me this year: one for parent/student contact information and one for substitutes (or maybe a sub tub...hmm....). I'd also like to come up with a new and improved plan for creating and maintaining meaningful student portfolios.

What skills do you hope to learn?

No comments:

Post a Comment