Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Happy Fourth of July (and a SURPRISE store sale!)

Happy Fourth of July, my friends! I hope you and your families have a wonderful time celebrating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence (and eating lots of delicious summertime treats). :)
 
In between all the festivities, stop by my store on TpT to snag 20% off every American History resource in my shop on July 4th and 5th!
 
Here are a few that might interest you!  Happy Fourth of July!
 
 
Check out the interactive notebooks! There is a whole set being created for American History in my shop!
 
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/The-American-Revolutionary-War-Interactive-Notebook-for-Google-Drive-2949640?aref=oqytu17i
 
 
For every paper interactive notebook, there's also a Google Drive version.
 
 
 
 
 
Have you tried using skits in your classroom? My kids LOVE them. (P.S. - The Declaration of Independence one on the left is FREE!

 
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/United-States-Constitution-Interactive-Notebook-1889397?aref=sujixtu6
 
 
 
Teaching Civics next year? There's a full set of paper and digital interactive notebooks in the shop as well. :)
 
 
 
Happy Teaching!
 

2 comments:

  1. I am happy to see and follow your post. You are working good that is why I am always following you. Thank you.
    digital marketing company in india

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Helen! Your comment made my day! :)

      Delete