Monday, June 15, 2015

Makeover Madness - Back to School Style!

IT'S SUMMER!!


I am LOVING summer vacation so far. Between trips to the beach, visiting with family, and working on lots of TpT goodies, it's been a busy two weeks! 

I'm excited to dive back into blogging with the start of a new mini-series: the TpT Seller Challenge. Four lovely bloggers (Sparkling in Second, Peppy Zesty Teacherista, Teach Create Motivate, and Third in Hollywood) are hosting a month-long challenge for sellers on TpT to collaborate, stretch our creativity, and have fun!

This week, we were challenged to makeover a resource from our stores. I choose to makeover THREE of my bestselling resources from last summer - my 6th, 7th, and 8th Grade Back to School Activities and Icebreakers! I can't wait for my teacher friends to log on to TpT to find the updated files waiting for them!

Each resource got a new cover and FOUR new activities added to the TEN already included!

When I made the covers a year ago, I wanted a cohesive look that was colorful and fun. At the time, I LOVED them. Now...not so much. The new covers still have a cohesive feel but have the cutest characters from Illumismart!

6th Grade Back to School Activities and Icebreakers


7th Grade Back to School Activities and Icebreakers


8th Grade Back to School Activities and Icebreakers


So...what do you think?

OH! Before you go, here's a peek at the activities - 14 in all!


Happy Teaching!


3 comments:

  1. I love the new covers! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new covers are reflecting the grade they are aimed at so much better - they are really eye catching now ! Challenge done well ;)

    ReplyDelete