Thursday, January 1, 2015

Currently January

Happy New Year!

Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade has generously provided another CURRENTLY post...so you know I had to start the year off right and join in!

 
Listening: Have you checked out the new TV series The Librarians on TNT? Guilt pleasure alert! It's a great show that combines a sprinkle of magic, a dash of intrigue, and a heaping helping of fun.
 
Loving: My new JBL Portable Speaker. I can easily blast tunes from my iPhone or iPad with the press of a button. Fact: I need to listen to music while washing dishes. Otherwise it is completely and utterly boring.
 
Thinking: I need to set some resolutions this year! Of course there'll be the staples: eating healthy, a little more exercise...but this year I'm adding some TpT goals to the list as well!
 
Wanting: An extra week of vacation! I love, love, love my school...but I'm not ready to wake up early!
 
Needing: I desperately need a new weekly planner. Any advice of where I can find one?
 
To all those near and far...HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope this new year is filled with adventures, blessings, and health for you and your friends and family.


3 comments:

  1. I am with you on that extra week--heck I'd take an extra day! I got a portable speaker for xmas too. I love it so far. However, it kind of creeps me out when I hook up my phone, it announces I got a text and from whom. It actually woke me up last night because I forgot to disconnect the Bluetooth. Does yours do this? Ha! Happy New Year!

    The Sassy Sub

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through the Currently linkup :) :) I have a friend I work with that I helped her get her TPT shop started and she makes planners! If you are interested in taking a look into hers here is her shop:http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Mysuperpower
    Hope you had a great new year!!
    Ashley
    The Blessed OCDiva

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on wanting another week of vacation. These breaks are NEVER long enough! I feel like with the two holidays, especially, I need a vacation from this vacation! Whew, am I exhausted!!!!!

    My husband and I have been seeing the commercials for The Librarians and keep missing it. I think I'll make a point of DVRing it now! :) Enjoy the rest of your break!!

    Tiffany
    Shoe Laces & Sweet Faces

    ReplyDelete