Sunday, November 2, 2014

My Favorite Freebies {November Edition}

 
Finally! The holiday season is here! While some people start the celebrating after Thanksgiving, I like to start early. I mean, who doesn't love family gatherings and good food?!

This year, I feel thankful for so many things: my family, my friends, my amazing school, and my new experience on Teachers Pay Teachers this year, just to name a few!

In this season of thanks, I am also thankful for teachers who offer fantastic freebies that we can use in and outside the classroom. Check out a few of my Favorite November Freebies below and click on the links below the pictures to enjoy them for yourself!


Thanksgiving How To Writing Pack
Thanksgiving How To Writing Pack FREEBIE
So...many...options! A 32 page freebie?! You rock, Learning is Something to Treasure!


Gobbling Up Descriptive Words
{FREE!} Gobbling Up Descriptive Words
I love that Blair Turner developed a freebie to help students practice creating descriptive words. She made learning a key concept fun!


Thanksgiving Day Writing Activity
Thanksgiving Turkey - Writing Activity
So darn cute!! Thanks, Ms. Makinson
 
 
Thanksgiving Banners
Thanksgiving Pennant Banner Clipart
Lindsay Jervis...fueling my obsession with banners and pendants again! So many happy feels right now! Thanks, girl!
 
 
My Favorite Dish Thanksgiving Bar Graph
Thanksgiving "Favorite Dish" Bar Graph (2nd - 3rd Grade)
The Schoolhouse Divas are experts at making math fun...and that's a tall order! Also, the turkey on the cover is making me soooo hungry for Thanksgiving dinner right now.
 
Until next time...Happy Teaching!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment