Saturday, October 11, 2014

Once Upon a Time...

This first blog post is more intimidating than I thought it would be! There's nothing quite like staring at that little blinking line on my screen patiently awaiting the first keystrokes.

As I begin my journey with The Teacher's Prep blog, I have two goals:

1. I want to share strategies, lessons, and ideas with you! As a fairly new teacher, I vividly remember what it's like to stare at a sea of young faces for the first time. I have gained valuable experience over the past few years, and I can't wait to share it with you!

2. Even more importantly, I want to learn from and connect with other educators. Teachers do not exist in isolation. We are part of a larger family working towards a common goal: educating and mentoring young people. The notion of expanding collaboration is exciting!

I hope you'll join my little blog as it sets off on a new adventure! Excitement and fun await us!

No comments:

Post a Comment